When a 4-wheel alignment is undergone at Dents Unlimited, alignment specialists measure, evaluate and correct wheel angles so they’re set to vehicle manufacturer specifications. In addition, they:
- Ensure proper distribution of weight around all tires and rim assemblies
- Thoroughly inspect steering and suspension systems
- Fully and completely adjust wheel angles so they’re perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other
Why is a wheel alignment important for my vehicle?
Proper wheel alignment will improve the safety of your vehicle, creating a smoother ride and increasing fuel efficiency overall.
Alignments can end up saving you hundreds of dollars on tire replacements due to premature tread wear.
When should I bring my vehicle in for a wheel alignment?
Typically, most manufacturers will recommend getting a 4-wheel alignment at least once annually. However, you may need a 4-wheel alignment during other times as well, such as:
- After the purchase of a new set of tires
- After a collision, accident, or after hitting a large pothole
- When you’re replacing suspension or steering parts
- If you feel your vehicle pulling to one side while driving
- If your steering wheel feels unstable or if you feel a harsh vibration
- If your tires are wearing unevenly or squealing on turns.