Steering & suspension services could help eliminate premature tire wear and save you hundreds of dollars.
When you bring your vehicle in for steering and suspension services, the certified experts and technicians at Dents Unlimited will provide you with a complete system evaluation, including:
- A thorough inspection of all shocks, struts, and springs for signs of wear or damage.
- Replacement of all worn, damaged or missing steering or suspension parts that are not performing as intended.
- Other suspension repairs will be performed as needed to get you back on the road to safety.
Because replacement of steering and suspension parts typically changes existing wheel angles, a wheel alignment is recommended with this service.
Why is it important to have my steering and suspension parts serviced?
Steering & suspension services could help eliminate premature tire wear and save you hundreds of dollars. Your vehicle’s steering and suspension is used to provide optimal ride comfort and handling performance. Since normal road conditions can cause your vehicle’s shocks, struts and springs of your suspension system to weaken over time, these worn suspension parts may reduce vehicle stability and driver control. What’s more, they also may accelerate tire wear.
So how do I know when it’s time to have my steering and suspension system checked?
Most manufacturers recommend a steering and suspension check every 50,000 miles or so. But if you’ve noticed any of the following warning signs with your vehicle, it’d be a good idea to let our experienced technicians inspect your shocks and struts as soon as possible.
- Unpleasant noise when driving over bumps
- A rough, bumpy, or shaky ride
- Excessive bouncing and wandering
- Crooked steering wheel
- Tires wearing unevenly