If you need an oil change in Columbia, Mo., look no further than Dents Unlimited — we provide oil changes with unbeatable quality and efficiency. Typically, a car’s oil should be changed every six months or every 3,000-6,000 miles (whichever comes first), but if you’re experiencing any of the following issues with your vehicle, you should consider scheduling an oil change as soon as possible:
- Fluid leaks or oil smell
- Oil light that comes on or service engine light comes on
- A louder than normal engine
- Your “Check Engine” dashboard light won’t go away
- You can’t remember the last time you got an oil change
A run-of-the-mill oil change service includes a complete multi-point check over. Make an appointment today, and we’ll get you in as soon as possible!
What can I expect from a Dents Unlimited oil change?
An oil change from the expert technicians at Dents Unlimited means a lot more than simply changing your vehicle’s oil filter — it’s a comprehensive maintenance service carried out by our experienced, certified technicians and includes:
- Your choice of the best oils, from conventional to 100% synthetic
- Oil filter replacement
- Lubrication of all fittings
- Filling and topping-off of all fluids
- Air filter checked
- Cabin air filter checked
- Engine inspected for leaks
- All belts and hoses checked
- Tire pressure checked
- Entire undercarriage inspection
How do oil changes help my vehicle?
Oil changes help protect your engine by preventing wear, rust and other types of corrosion in all climates and terrains
Getting your oil changed regularly as well as receiving lubricated fittings and new oil filters are essential services to keep your vehicle running smoothly for a long time.
How often should I have my oil changed?
It’s always a good idea to check your owner’s manual for your manufacturer’s specific recommendations, but most vehicles will recommend that you change your oil every three months or 3,000 miles (whichever comes first).